UNIQUE VINTAGE AND HANDMADE SUPPLIES - WEDDING DECORATIONS AND BOUQUETS


My Broken Art has a unique variety of both vintage and handmade supplies for all of your altered art, wedding accessories, assemblage, mixed media, fiber art or scrap booking needs.


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to My Broken Art

Hello Everyone,

Well this is my first time at blogging so please forgive me because I don't know what I am doing. Just though I would go ahead and give it a try. Sometimes I over think things and therefore they never get done.

I would like to introduce you to My Broken Art. A variety of art from jewelry, cards, altered art projects and mosaics. All pieces are handmade by me, Heidi.

I have a store at Etsy which has been slow going for me. I realize now it is hard to be found and you must promote your store which is what I am focusing on now.






http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6074412

Here is a little slide show to give you a sample of my work.


No comments: