UNIQUE VINTAGE AND HANDMADE SUPPLIES - WEDDING DECORATIONS AND BOUQUETS


My Broken Art has a unique variety of both vintage and handmade supplies for all of your altered art, wedding accessories, assemblage, mixed media, fiber art or scrap booking needs.


Thursday, June 24, 2010

I will I will work on my blog!

Ok so time and time again I say to myself I will work on my blog, yet as you can see not so much. Well within the last few weeks I lost my full time job, so really I have absolutely no excuses well other than I am not a good writer can't spell worth a darn and always feel quite inadequate when I read and enjoy the many wonderful blogs I come across. Well now is the time I am doing no matter how stupid I look and in my evening of looking at other blogs I have had so much fun. So many wonderful ones. I hope you enjoy some of the ones I have posted their buttons.
Thank You

No comments: