UNIQUE VINTAGE AND HANDMADE SUPPLIES - WEDDING DECORATIONS AND BOUQUETS


My Broken Art has a unique variety of both vintage and handmade supplies for all of your altered art, wedding accessories, assemblage, mixed media, fiber art or scrap booking needs.


Friday, December 3, 2010

I love this blog

 Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share with you this wonderful blog that I love "The Fancy Farm Girl".  Many of you probably already have read her blog but I just think it is just  fantastic. The blog has a wonderful shabby chic style and lifts your spirits and inspires you.   Her photography is  incredible and  I just enjoy looking at her wonderful photographs not to mention you have to check out that chicken coupe!
So if you have a moment take a stop by:

http://www.thefancyfarmgirl.com/

No comments: