UNIQUE VINTAGE AND HANDMADE SUPPLIES - WEDDING DECORATIONS AND BOUQUETS


My Broken Art has a unique variety of both vintage and handmade supplies for all of your altered art, wedding accessories, assemblage, mixed media, fiber art or scrap booking needs.


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just added a few of my favorite Christmas Songs

Hello Everyone,
Just finished a little play list of some of my favorite Christmas Songs. They are oldies but I always love the classics. I have very wonderful memories of walking home from the bus stop hearing my mother playing the Christmas music and yes we could here it down the street. She had all of the old Christmas music records that you used to get from gas stations and Tire stores. Not quite sure had that started but I remember them. Oh yes and I had to add a little Polar Express, great music. Hope you Enjoy!

No comments: